SUMMER ACTIVITIES 2020
Please be advised, due to COVID 19, our summer activities have been cancelled until further notice.
You are invited to join
St. Theresa’s Youth/Young Adults Ministry
If you are looking for a place to grow spiritually and make friends for life, we welcome you to join us!
Last updated October 2019
YK United Gr. 4-8
Youth and Kids United
We meet each week from 6 – 8 p.m. on Mondays (except 5th Monday if any)
- We play games
- We eat snacks
- We listen to teaching
- We share
- We pray
Please be advised, due to COVID 19, all regular activities have been cancelled until further notice.
Life Teen Gr. 9-12
We meet weekly from 5 – 7 p.m. on Tuesdays
- Tons of fun and fellowship, but of course also the place where to know more and in a deeper way our LORD!
F U S E
Families University Students Ensemble
A group for young families and university students.
- Every Friday 7-9 pm in the hall
- Praise & Worship, sharing, teaching, social
If you love to teach or just supervise, buy and serve snacks, or put your skills in action by preparing and leading a play, a dance or something else fun, JOIN US! All ages welcome!
You can volunteer for:
- YK United (Gr. 4-8)
- Life Teen (Gr 9-12)
- Support Leader
- Set up crew: create decorations, organize supplies, set up environment for youth events
- Car Pool Team: Transport youth (Additional requirements, get in touch)
- Hospitality Crew: Welcome, purchase and co-ordinate food, serve snacks
- Promo Crew: Create flyers, posters, calendars etc, help manage social media, invite youth to events
- Pix Crew: Photography to capture memories
- Drama Team: Engage youth to practice and perform skits
- Dance Team: Create and lead dance used for feasts or public evangelization
- Summer Camp
- Lead Games, crafts, painting, drama, dance, or bring snacks
- One Month Challenge
- Discern whether you are called to work or volunteer in Youth Ministry
HOW TO CONNECT:
- Santo Chines
Coordinator of Youth and Young Adult Ministry
St. Theresa’s Roman Catholic Parish
Tel. 780-463-8646 ext. 2226
- Our Facebook Group is kept as up-to-date as possible for Youth and Parents