We are currently looking for both dedicated Catholic adults and high school teens who want to minister to youth while having a blast! Service hours/reference letters provided!
Some of the benefits of being a Youth Ministry Volunteer include:
- Growing in one’s own faith and being inspired by the faith of others
- Exercising one’s gifts & talents for the sake of the Gospel mission
- Developing friendships with other adults and being a mentor to youth
- Core members & Support Leaders can request a reference letter
- Experience highly regarded by Edmonton Catholic School district & helpful for gaining youth-oriented jobs
We ask you to prayerfully discern whether you are able to commit to volunteering with our St. Theresa’s youth ministry as a Core Team Member (time commitment of 12 or 18 hours/month) or Support Leader (approx. 5 hours/month) for a one year term.
Not sure if you’re called to Core? Join our One Month Challenge!
This option is for adults 18 years and up who are brand new to youth ministry and want to discern whether they are called to Core before committing to a full year of service. Time commitment is approx. 18 hours for just 1 month!
To find out more about volunteering in youth ministry and working with youth, contact Santo at 780-463-8646 ext. 2226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org